Home » Policies
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy
- With less than 48 hour cancellation or no-show, the patient is responsible for paying the full cost of the visit
- The fee must be payed prior to any further appointments being scheduled
- No-shows or less than 48 hour cancellations for initial appointments may not be rescheduled and only at the doctor’s discretion.
- No-shows or cancellations may lead to termination of treatment at the doctor’s discretion
- Payment of co-pays, fees, or deductibles is due at the time of each visit.
- Returned checks are subject to the initial cost plus any bank fees
- Appointments must be kept in order to receive medication refills.
- Paperwork, letters, or forms needing completion must be brought in and discussed with the doctor 2 weeks prior to their due date.